The Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology (FECYT) is committed to making its website accessible in accordance with the Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on the accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices, trasposing Directive (EU) 2016/2102 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 October 2026.
This accessibility statement applies to the website www.oficinac.es, excluding embedded content from other domains.
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018 due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Content not accesible
The content listed below is not accessible due to the following:
- Lack of conformity with Royal Decree 1112/2018
- Some images are not labelled or have a generic textual alternative [requirement number 126.96.36.199 of UNE-EN 301549:2019 Non-textual content].
- On some pages the contrast ratio in text or images may not be at least 4.5:1 [requirement number 188.8.131.52 of UNE-EN 301549:2019 minimum contrast].
- On some pages there may be duplicate attributes and IDs [requirement number 184.108.40.206.1 of UNE-EN 301549:2019 processing].
- Disproportionate loading time
- Content does not fall within the scope of the applicable legislation
- There may be office automation files in PDF and other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements. However, care has been taken to ensure that most of them do.
- There may be third-party content that is not developed by FECYT or under our control, such as office automation files.
- There may be pre-recorded files published prior to 20 September 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements.
Preparation of this accesibility statement
This statement was prepared on 14 May 2022.
The method used to prepare the statement was a self-assessment carried out on 7/6/2022.
Last revision of the statement: 14 May 2022.
Comments and contact details
You can make communications on accessibility requirements (Article 10.2.a) of RD 1112/2018) such as, for example:
- Reporting any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website through this online form.
You can submit:
- A Complaint regarding compliance with the requirements of RD 1112/2018.
- A Request for Accessible Information relating to:
- Content that is exempt from the scope of application of RD 1112/2018 as established by Article 3, paragraph 4.
- o Content that is exempt from compliance with the accessibility requirements because it imposes a disproportionate loading-time.
In the Request for accessible information, the facts, reasons, and demands must be clearly specified to determine that it is a reasonable and legitimate request.
Communications, complaints, and requests for accessible information will be received and processed by the Accessibility Unit of the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology.
If once a request for accessible information or complaint has been made, it has been rejected, the person concerned does not agree with the decision adopted, or the response does not meet the requirements set out in article 12.5, it is possible to file a complaint. Likewise, a complaint may also be filed if a reply has not been received within twenty working days.
The complaint may be submitted using this online form, as well as the other options set out in Law 39/ 2015, of 1 October, on the Common Administrative Procedure for Public Administrations.
Complaints will be received and processed by the Accessibility Unit of the Spanish Foundation for Science and Technology.